We are looking for you as support as…
Intern Marketing (50-100%)
emonitor is a swiss proptech start-up founded in 2015. We make rental processes of real estate managers, cities and cooperative societies simple and efficient. Thanks to our comprehensive data analysis tools, investors and project developers can realize better real estate projects. The start-up counts many large real estate owners and managers amongst its clients, such as the City of Zurich or City of Munich’s public utility company. emonitor is backed by Alpana Ventures – one of Switzerland’s most prominent venture funds – and private investors since 2019.
13 employees work at our offices in Zürich and St. Gallen. You will be joining the team in St. Gallen. We are young and motivated and always looking for the best solutions and ideas. Our roof-top office makes the long and enduring startup work days a charm. In our creative co-working space you will meet architects, digital marketing specialists and designers for a chat at the coffee machine.
- you support our marketing team in creating performance-oriented marketing campaigns on all channels
- you are good with words and text and responsible for translating our content in English/ French
- you create content for all social media channels (blog, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter) and our webpage
- you are student in business administration, marketing or communications
- Ideally you have some touchpoints or experiences in the real estate industry
- French is your mother tongue and you are fluent in german and english
- you are motivated and eager for knowledge
- Trust is key to us
- Time flexibility and compatibility with your family or hobby
- The possibility to change an entire industry and grow with a young and thriving start-up
- working space in a co-working office in central St. Gallen
- be part of a fast growing start-up
- free Mate tea and coffee
Can you quickly familiarize yourself with new tasks? Do you want to know how it is to work for a fast growing start-up? Do you like to work independently and are you used to organize yourself? If all of the above applies we are looking forward to your application!