Wir suchen dich als Unterstützung als…
Intern New Business Development (50-100%)
emonitor is a swiss proptech start-up founded in 2015. We make rental processes of real estate managers, cities and cooperative societies simple and efficient. Thanks to our comprehensive data analysis tools, investors and project developers can realize better real estate projects. The start-up counts many large real estate owners and managers amongst its clients, such as the City of Zurich or City of Munich’s public utility company. emonitor is backed by Alpana Ventures – one of Switzerland’s most prominent venture funds – and private investors since 2019.
13 employees work at our offices in Zürich and St. Gallen. You will be joining the team in St. Gallen. We are young and motivated and always looking for the best solutions and ideas. Our roof-top office makes the long and enduring startup work days a charm. In our creative co-working space you will meet architects, digital marketing specialists and designers for a chat at the coffee machine.
- you are student in business administration, marketing or communications
- ideally, you already have some touchpoints with the real estate industry of Germany
- you are fluent in German, French and English
- you are tech savvy
- you bring along a customer-centric, inbound B2B sales mindset, …
- … and are keen for the tool- and skillset
- you support our sales team in creating and performing strategies for lead generation in the German real estate market
- you do research for lead generation and qualify potential leads before you hand them over to our sales team
- you are our first contact to new potential clients on the phone
- you support our sales and marketing team with daily tasks
- trust is key to us
- time flexibility and compatibility with your family and other passions
- the possibility to change an entire industry and grow with a young and thriving start-up
- working space in a co-working office in central St. Gallen
- be part of a fast growing start-up
- free Mate tea and coffee
- the chance to become the next B2B sales rockstar
Can you quickly familiarize yourself with new tasks? Do you want to know how it is to work for a fast growing start-up? Do you like to work independently and are you used to organize yourself? If all of the above applies we are looking forward to your application!